see url Southern Border Provinces Administrative Centre‘s Action plan.
Strategic issue 1 Executive development with participation and integrate solutions to special areas.
To integrate civilian agencies in the development and problems in areas in southern border provinces to be system. Unity of command in policy strategies and practice by giving priority to the participation of the public sector.
Action plan 1 Plan managed by the people’s participation in the sectors and evaluation.
1. Integrated resource management of the state’s civil division plan. The project development f government that operation in southern border provinces to have the goal and objectives together to accelerate the peace and security of life, prosperity returned to southern border provinces
2. Promote decentralization of local authority in a manner consistent with the area and the concept of multi-cultural discrimination, unfair to person that isn’t contrary to the provision.
3. Revised regulations to resolve the southern border provinces to be consistent with the reality problem, the context of area and people’s need.
4.Revised and develop the new building office of SBPAC (Changlee Hotel) to be the integration center, administration and cooperation of the government organization in civil division which there ‘re amount 17 ministries 66 organizations that including civil society part which operation in southern border provinces because each organizations have differences function. So that’s necessary to have the meeting, cooperation and integration together to achieve unity in developing and solving the southern border provinces problems systematically as the act of southern border provinces administration B.E 2553
5. Support and encourage the Civil Division of state agencies, the public sector and civil society organization as the network synergy in the concept of development sharing, to participate in the accelerated track, implementation and evaluation. To achieve transparency in the management and success of the work plan/project.
6. Trainning and human resource development to know and understand the way of life, religion, culture, identity, race, local history and policy of solving problems of southern border provinces. Understanding policy and strategic in solving problems of southern border provinces.
7.The ministry, department take the royal policy of King Rama VI into action follow cabinet on the appointed public officials to perform duties in southern border provinces in the same strictly.
8. Encourage and support to build morale and move ahead State officials who have knowledge, ability including the development for officials to be effective and consistent with the way of life.
Strategic issue 2 the strengthening of village and communities to build peace.
Action plan 2 Plan of strengthening of villages and communities to living together in peace.
1. Villages and communities have been developed thoroughly that consistent with problems and people’s need such as drug’s problem, poor’s problem, education’s problem, etc.
2. Promoting and supporting the committee of villages and communities, the integration of people, organizations, networks, temples, mosques, etc. Participation in the formulation of security measures.
3. Promoting and supporting the clubs, foundations, associations, volunteers, rescues and related organizations in southern border provinces to strengthening in the helping together in the pattern of volunteers.supp
4. Promoting and supporting the community care network of worship, religious person, educational personnel and the target groups of violence.
5. Promote and support protection of the Buddhist village and Muslim village.
6. Support and promote integration to order a volunteer, royal guard to support the cancellation of special law.
7. Security agency give the information of villages, communities, where’s the violence target to support the protection.
Strategic issue 3 Create the area and environment to find the way out from the conflict by peace process.
Action plan 3 Plan of supporting the and create the environment that lead to decreasing the number of violence and support peace dialogue process.
1.To monitor the operation according to the policy of administration and development of southern border provinces.
2.Promote and support the peace dialogue that SBPAC is the administrative center to cooperate and make the understanding in the problem solving according to the policy.
3.Promote and support any organizations checking and fact that effected and lead to problem solving together by peace process.
4.Establish work groups to be the mechanic for local level working.
5.Support to living together under the differences of race, religion and languages.
6.Promote and support youth energy, women’s group, civil society to living together in the multi-cultural of southern border provinces.
Strategy No. 4: Promotion of education, religion, language, art, multicultural and local history.
To develop the education according to people’s needed, bringing the value of religion, language, ethnic, including art, multicultural and local history for the progress and security of the country.
Action Plan 4: Social and Human development plan in harmony with lifestyle, religion, language, culture, ethnic and local history.
1) To promote and support the education in the South that based on multicultural, to integrate the educational department in order to have the same objective to develop the human resource to be a good citizen with good moral and high qualification in the Asian and in the world.
2) To promote and support the development of the youth to learn Thai, Bahasa Malayu, English and other languages that is importance in the every level of education and also to support the using of Thai, Bahasa Malayu, English and other languages.
3) To promote and support the youth and people to be educated according to basic education of Thailand and for the education to be employed in the workplace and also to promote and support the non-formal education system for the people to be literate.
4) To promote and support the information system and to evaluate the quality of educational standard in every aspect in terms of religion, academic and career to have more cooperation among people.
5) To strengthen and encourage personnel and teachers to have more facilities such as salary and to maintain for the quality of education.
6) To strengthen the security of personnel and teachers to have the right to know the information of the authority that may affect themselves to be a target of the unrest or from the violence of the officers.
7) To support in building the hostel, school building, multipurpose building, and mosques. For example, a private school that have more student or disadvantage student or school that have a good relationship and more cooperation with government or school that need an urgent development.
8) To support and strengthening the decentralization of the basic educational level and to emphasize that school is our heritage for our generation.
9) To support the local administrative to integrate and have more cooperation in the developing of the quality of education, public utility to government and private school. Furthermore, to develop the moon view place in Yaha district, Yala province to be the centre of astronomy.
10) To create the opportunity of education by supporting every level of education of the youth, to increase more compulsory subject and to promote the student to have more alternative to further their study in abroad and promoting the exchanging program of student in other fields as well as the exchange of personnel, researchers in and outside the country.
11) To promote and support the teaching of Thai to children and people who residence outside the country. For example, rent a building to establish the non-formal educational system centre in Malaysia and Saudi Arabia etc.
12) To systemize of the certificate and professional license to be recognized and accredited for student who graduated from abroad to be hired in the official level, and to promote the cooperation among the graduate to solve the problem in the South.
13) Developed and built the learning centre for the children and students in the South such as TK park learning centre in Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat, Wat Chang Hai Museum, Taloh Manoh multicultural learning centre, Islamic scholar (sheikh Daud) Museum etc.
14) To promote and support the community and official place such as school, hospital, sanatorium, district office, police station and local administration organization to locate the signboard in 3 languages which are Thai, Malayu, English and other important languages that required by ministerial meeting.
15) To promote and support the establishment of Malayu institution including the creating of Malayu institution network within and outside the country as the language of ASEAN.
16) To support and strengthen every Islamic organization to play more important role in the religious affairs in order to create religious institution as a centre of developing morality and as a learning centre for all people in the South.
17) To support Buddhist University, priest school to be a centre of preaching and to create the understanding of religious principles for all priests.
18) Study the feasibility and support the establishment of University that concern with identity and lifestyle of people in the South to have more connectivity with other University in the Muslim country to be recognized and also to create the opportunity and alternative to people in the South.
19) To support the reconstruction of religious places and public places by encouraging other organization to integrate and cooperate.
20) To facilitated the people in the South to perform pilgrimage or Umrah at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and for Buddhist to practice dharma in India, Nepal or Thai-Chinese to pay respect to their ancestor and religious places in order to absorb the core principle.
21) To restore, conserve and inherit the identity of the Malayu and support the activity of Thai-Buddhist, Thai-Muslim, and Thai-Chinese which can bring to restore the peace in the South.
22) To support the exploration of local history in order to value the living in solidarity community and to promote other regions to visit the South under the program of “Retrace the Civilization of Southern Border Province”.
23) To collect and combine the consensus about the correct believe in harmony with religious principles as many Islamic scholars within the country or outside the country have recorded such as the consensus of Shiekhul Islam, the Islamic committee of Thailand to have better understanding.
Strategy No. 5: Increase the potential of the protection of the right, human right, facilitate the fairness, the enforcement of law, the promotion of religious principles or fairness in solving the problem and to remedy the affected person from violence.
To facilitate the fairness of the human right according to constitution of the Kingdom of Thailand, to promote the justice in the conflict in the South and remedy the affected people form violence.
Action plan: 5 Facilitation of the fairness
1) To protect the right and facilitate the fairness of people in the South, to monitor the unsatisfied of the officer toward people.
2) To take the royal policy of King Rama VI into action, to improve the rules and regulations for officer to be more knowledgeable.
3) To promote the using of religious principle to solve the problems.
4) To specify and measure to help the unfair in criminal law and martial law.
5) To support the coordination of the officer to integrate the work to protect the security of people
Strategy No. 6: Building the confidence and raise the productivity to develop economy according to the potentials of the area the way of and the demand of the people
Action Plan No. 6 develop the infrastructure production and economy according to the potentials of the area the way of and the demand of the people
1. Improve the infrastructure
2. Improve the rail system
3. Seek to develop the aviation service
4. Promote the economy at the grassroots
5. Promote the concerning authority to participate in solving the problems of deserted paddy fields
6. Encourage the government authorities to participate in solving the raubber and palm oil
7. Promote raising the cattle
8. Revigorate the fishing industry
9. Guarantee the farmers about the fishing
10. Promote the halal industry
11. Promote the Thai restaurant
12. Increase the potentials of the labour
13. Increase the productivity of agriculture
14. Encourage the assembling of the people
15. Promote the investment
16. Encourage organizing the exhibition
17. Promote the economic cooperation under the framework of IMT-GT
18. Reduce the cost of living
19. Promote the entrepreneurship
20. Advocate for the financial standard
21. Lay a policy and direction for development of Southern Border Provinces
Strategic 7: social development, quality of life, tourism, sport and…
To develop the quality of life both physical and spiritual, social relationship and environment, support on tourism and sport under the basis of religious culture natural resources and sport skill of the local people
Action Plan No.7: Improve the quality of life, developing in tourism and sport sector
1) people will improve their quality of life, their knowledge and local administration for children developing in order to get a better food and stimulate their growth, create a job, social welfare in a manner consistent with identity of the area
2) promote and develop for more lady’s roles in the family village and society in order to have a better life for the victims
3) Assist, take care, and visit people who have disadvantage in public health, chronic patients such as chronic disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, mental disabilities, and disabled.
4) Support the project for the doctor curing people in the south of Thailand who suffer from eyes, toothaches problem, lithiasis and nephropathy
5) establish the cure center for disable people and also center for coordinate on religion organization, association and foundation with in charge of taking care orphan and disadvantage one
6) encourage Thai students who graduated in medicine from oversea when they complete their study they have to come back and work in the south
7) be prepared for primary secondary school students to study in medicine dentistry or any field related to health
8) support in business and tourist sector on the basic of religion, culture and natural resources in a manner consistent with identity of the area
9) support and encourage the sport activities both internationalization and traditional
10) support and encourage the music band, military band and orchestra in the institution or local administration or any agencies which interested in this field
Strategy No. 8 communicating within the country and outside the country for better understanding
Action Plan 8: to communicate within the country and outside the country for better understanding
1) To support the public relations to justify the policy of government under the operation of SBPAC as well as to promote the culture and folk wisdom to other region and foreign country.
2) To create the alternative of communication in community level by creating volunteer network.
3) To prepare the media for clarification of the conflicting issue concerning history, belief, culture to broadcast.
4) To promote all groups to access in the government operation.
5) To justify and clarify all labors outside the country to have a better understand about the unrest in the South.
6) Open a space for children and student to have more understanding and to reflex the idea of how to solve the problem.
7) To create the channel of communicating in the form of networking.
8) To support all media to use Bahasa Malayu and other languages to prepare for the coming of AEC.
Strategy No. 9 strengthening the cooperation with foreign countries and preparing for the coming of AEC.
To bring the value of Pattani to the world and to take the opportunity to cooperate with Muslim countries in terms of economic development, social development, education, religious and culture to improve the living standard of people and community.
Action Plan 9:
1) To cooperate with all government sectors in building the relationship and confidence to support the policy of the South under the operation of government in the ministerial meeting.
2) To cooperate with ASEAN countries and OIC for economic, social development and religious in the South.
3) To present the fact and visit Muslim countries gradually.
4) To promote the cooperation among ASEAN countries and Muslim countries to develop in all aspects.
5) To support the religious activities with other Muslim countries.
6) To support the program under development of JDS, IMT-GT such as agriculture, fishery, science, technology, public health, and Halal.
7) To encourage the officer to post in foreign countries.
8) To support a Thai worker who work in foreign country to show their potential in developing the South.
4. Measurement of the successful of action plan
As to increase the potential of the development of southern border provinces in accordance with the operation of 17 ministry, 66 bureau, and government agencies under the budget of the year 2013-2014 with 428 programs in 2013 and 570 programs in line with parliament budget committee as well as to monitor the operation of southern border provinces administration act year 2010. Therefore, SBPAC has specified the measure program of action plan as follows.
4.1 specify Index/indicator in the restore and development in accordance with strategy and objective of policy of administration and development of southern border provinces.
4.2 base on satisfaction of people by encouraging cooperation since the beginning of program to end of program.
4.3 conducting a survey and questionnaire to evaluate the satisfaction of people by other independent organization.
4.4 All programs of SBPAC should reduce the distrust of people.
4.5 All government agencies must integrate and participate in accordance with the operational development plan of southern border provinces.
4.6 All community programs must support in solving the situation in Thailand.
4.7 Evaluate the leader in every level of ministry, bureau, provincial and district.
4.8 to monitor all action plan to be completed.